- Main ingredients: Abalone（The abalone originates from the company's own environmentally friendly plastic fishing raft farming base of 300 hectares, which is ecologically farmed, organic and healthy.）
- Production Method: Fresh abalone by the traditional technology, natural drying and air-dry, fully retain the flavor and nutrition of abalone.
- Taste: No additives, full dryness and Golden colour and fatty flesh.
- Suitable for: Suitable for all ages (Except for those with seafood allergy)
- Major allergens: Molluscs (Abalone)
1.Increase of taurine
2.It reduces blood pressure, cholesterol level and improves the function of liver, heart
3.Increase of amino acid
4.Detoxification of liver
5.Relieve fatigue and recovery of physical energy after sickness
Abalone steak soup
Soak the abalones in water for about 2 days (depending on their size) until they become soft, and change the water at least once per day. If not cook immediately, it should be chilled (at -18°C or below) for storage and should be cooked and consumed within 1 week.Blanch it into hot water with ginger, spring onion, and wine and boil for about 5 minutes. Place the rehydrated abalone and ingredients (consisting of 1 old chicken, 605g pork ribs, 5 pieces of dried scallops, and some rock sugar) into a clay pot with a bamboo mat at the bottom, and then add boiling water to cover the ingredients. Boil over high heat for about 2 hours, turn to low heat for 5 to 6 hours, and let it cool down a bit. Then turn to high heat for another 2 hours, and cook it until the abalone becomes soft, thick, smooth, and tender.When the soup becomes thick, add boiling water accordingly.Then remove the abalone, and add broth and oyster sauce to thicken the soup.