Instant Frozen High Pressure Sea Cucumber
- Main ingredients: Sea cucumber（The sea cucumbers are harvested from the company's sea cucumber farming base, where the water quality is good and the sea cucumbers are raised with thick skin and rich in collagen.）
- Taste: The high pressure process preserves the integrity of the sea cucumber, resulting in a full, dark and shiny body; even and firm spines, firm and thick flesh walls, thick and intact inner tendons, elasticity and easy absorption, smooth in the mouth, and a strong taste.
- Suitable for: Suitable for all ages (Except for those with seafood allergy)
- Major allergens: Sea cucumber
- Nutritional ingredient:
1. Rich in protein, low in fat and cholesterol.
2. Known as the "Arginine Monopoly". It contains 8 essential amino acids that cannot be synthesised by the human body, of which arginine and lysine are the most abundant.
3. Rich in trace elements, especially calcium, vanadium, sodium, selenium and magnesium. Sea cucumber contains the most trace elements of all kinds of food, vanadium, which can participate in the transport of iron in the blood and enhance the ability to build blood.
4. Contains special active nutrients, sea cucumber acidic mucopolysaccharides, sea cucumber saponins (sea cucurbitin, sea cucumber toxin), sea cucumber lipids, sea cucumber gliadin, taurine, etc.
- Funtion: Beauty and beauty, lowering the three highs, increasing blood production, accelerating wound healing, promoting development, enhancing immunity, inhibiting the formation of blood clots, inhibiting the growth of cancer cells and preventing prostate diseases in men.
Braised sea cucumber and tofu
Add water, wine, soy sauce, sugar and other seasonings to the pot, cook for 1 minute on medium heat, then add cubed sea cucumber, cook for 6 minutes, then add the blanched tofu, simmer until the soup is almost dried up, pour in a small amount of water starch and fried green onion again.