Canned Abalone with Dried Scallop Flavour
- Main ingredients：Fresh Abalone（The abalone originates from the company's own environmentally friendly plastic fishing raft farming base of 300 hectares, which is ecologically farmed, organic and healthy.）
- Taste: Fresh abalone with black truffle and other spices, carefully simmered, pure and natural without additives, soft and mellow, soothing and delicious.
- Suitable for:Suitable for all ages (Except for those with seafood allergy)
- Major allergens：This product contains soy, wheat and molluscs (abalone) and is not suitable for people with allergies to them.
- Nutritional ingredient:Abalone is rich in nutrients, and also rich in a variety of physiologically active substances such as EPA, DHA, taurine, superoxide dismutase, etc. Metal elements (Ca2+, Mg2+) that play an important role in maintaining the body’s acid-base balance and neuromuscular excitement Etc.) is also richer.
Braised Abalone with Rice
Heat the braised abalone can for 5-10 minutes in hot water. Prepare a bowl of rice, cook vegetables and mushrooms, and place on a plate. Pour the braised soup, let the rice soak up the juice. A super simple, nutritious and delicious braised abalone rice is done!
Braised Pork with Abalone
Cut the pork into chunks and cook for two minutes. Pour oil into a pot and stir fry the meat until the surface become golden. Simmer the green onion, ginger soy sauce and pork in water for 45 minutes. Finally, pour the canned abalone into the boil for 5 minutes.