Frozen Braised Abalone ready to eat after heating
1. Select the finest ingredients
Abalone refers to a primitive marine shellfish, which is a single-shelled mollusk. Abalone is a traditional and valuable ingredient in China, and until now, it has often been listed in many state banquets and large banquets held in the Great Hall of the People, becoming one of the classic Chinese state banquet dishes. Abalone is delicious and nutritious, rich in many kinds of amino acids, vitamins and trace elements. It is known as the "soft gold" of the ocean, low in fat and calories.
The raw materials of abalone come from "Captain Jiang" organic farming base, freshly caught， With the traditional secret recipe, the soup is fresh, thick and mellow, and the abalone is soft and mellow, soothing and delicious.2. No preservatives, no flavoring
2.How to eat:
- Thawing out and remove bag, put into microwave-safe container and heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Or thawing out and put the whole bag into boiling water for 4-6 minutes. Then you can enjoy it.
- Once heated, slice abalone and add your favorite vegetables for a great dish.
- The soup is extremely fresh and can be used not only to refresh various dishes, but also to make noodles with abalone sauce, rice with abalone sauce, etc.
Frozen braised abalone is fresh abalone has been quickly processed and then added to the carefully simmered braised sauce to continue the cooking process, where the aroma of the braised sauce and the freshness of the abalone blend together.
“Captain Jiang” frozen abalone comes from Fuzhou Rixing Aquatic Food Co., Ltd’s 300 hm² breeding base, which is the largest breeding base of abalone and sea cucumber in China. The whole breeding process is guided by scientific and effective quality management system to achieve a scientific management. Our company forbids to use drug during breeding and avoids man-made pollution to make sure high quality and sanitary safety of raw material.